Friday, May 19, 2006

Owen the Great...

My son turned over last night. He is already 4 months old and we were a little worried he was falling behind since his Native Air compadre had been doing it for weeks. He has been eating solid food for weeks now and has cut two teeth on the bottom in the last week or so (even though his dad can't really see them). I had Pligs in my house last night. It was so funny, the guy was putting in my high speed internet and boy it just seemed to annoy him to no end that I spoke without being spoken too. He prefered to deal with Aaron even though it is my whole deal. He wasn't openly hostile or anything...it was just really obvious. I am also apparently a great plig insulter. We were in the Costco the other day and Aaron said something rude about my daughter and I was going off on him only to look up and see four sister-wives staring daggers into me, the eldest (who I call the "matron" because she is always much older and looks like a grandmother) looked like she might actually pounce should she be given leave by her husband to do so. Fortunatley, no permission was given, and I was able to walk away and live to disprespect my husband another day.

No comments: