Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ode to Peonnies

Oh Jaymes where are ya? I am somewhat lost without you here. I got your message. It was a bright spot in my day of traveling between SLC and SGU. I work in the airline industry now I may as well start talking in three letter identifiers, eh? I am so torn. I love it here in Southern Utah, I love this house; the feeling I get here of finally being "home". Still, we are in pretty big trouble. Our funds are quickly dwindling and now he is even contemplating taking a job drving a truck at the mine with his bro in law. It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't this impending feeling of doom every time he brings it up. Apparently taking this job to pay the bills now means he must "write-off" aviation. I asked him if he will still look for work and he pretty much said no....that this is "it" the "end of the line". Well all I know is that living with him is going to be impossible as soon as the depression hits. It will be a whole new level of depression heretofore unseen. He says his priority is being home every night and providing for the family. His priority has always been to stay in the sky. I guess we will see what's really going to happen...

No comments: